I can still help you remotely after April 15th.
1. Starting May 1, you can schedule an appointment by calling 505-670-6835.
2. You can send me your tax papers, and I once I get them, I will prepare and return your taxes.
What I Need to Prepare Your Taxes
1. All W-2s for your jobs
2. All 1099-R Retirement Statements
3. Social Security year end 1099 if you get benefits.
4. Sum of all out of pocket medical expenses
5. If you can itemize (need over $12,000 single or 24,000 married),
your mortgage interest, property taxes, contributions and medical costs
6. Gambiling W2-G is you won any jackpots.
7. Any other income papers for interest or investments.
8. Your drivers license number and expiration date. Both if married.
9. For new dependents, their social security cards and birthdays.
10. Bank routing and account numbers, Better yet, a voided check.
11. Property tax amount if you are claiming the low income property tax rebates from NM.