Tax return prep opens Thursday January 26, 2023
Tax planning and other help is available between now and January 26, 2023.
Contact Pete at
What We Need to Prepare Your Taxes
1. All W-2s for your jobs
2. All 1099-R Retirement Statements
3. Social Security year end 1099 if you get benefits.
4. Sum of all out of pocket medical expenses
5. If you can itemize (need over $12,000 single or 24,000 married),
your mortgage interest, property taxes, contributions and medical costs
6. Gambiling W2-G is you won any jackpots.
7. Any other income papers for interest or investments.
8. Your driver's license number and expiration date. Both, if married.
9. For new dependents, their social security cards and birthdays.
10. Bank routing and account numbers, Better yet, a voided check.
11. Property tax amount if you are claiming the low income property tax rebates from NM.
12, Did you get the $1400 Stimulus Payments for 2021 last year?