2023 taxes will start Thursday
January 25th, 2024.
We will be at the
8380 Cerrillos Road @I-25
Pete Doniger can still help you for the rest of 2023.
Any returns created after Nov. 17th will be sent in next year.
You can schedule an appointment by calling 505-670-6835 or emailing me.
Email to: email@example.com
Mail to: 19 Picacho Peak Drive
Santa Fe 87506
To Prepare Your Taxes, please bring:
1. All W-2s for your jobs
2. All 1099-R Retirement Statements
3. All 1099-NEC from Contract or self employment and expenses.
4. Social Security year end 1099-SSA if you get benefits.
5. Sum of all out of pocket medical expenses
6. To itemize you need over $12,500 single or 24,700 married of the following, mortgage interest, property taxes, contributions and medical costs, Gambling Losses to offset winnings.
7. Gambling W2-G is you won any jackpots.
8. Any other income papers for interest or investments.
9. Your driver's license number and expiration date. Both, if married.
10. For new dependents, their social security cards and birthdays.
11. Bank routing and account numbers, Better yet, a voided check.
12. Property tax amount if you are claiming the low income property tax rebates from NM.
13. Any other tax forms you may have received.