Tax Help Santa Fe is available in the off season.
I have set hours for the summer months.
You can schedule 30 minute phone appointments.
1. Starting June1, you can schedule an appointment by clicking the red box above here.
2. You can send me your tax papers, and I once I get them, I will prepare and return your taxes.
Email to email@example.com
Mail to 19 Picacho Peak Drive Santa Fe 87506
IRS refunds are delayed for any filings containing.
1. Request for missing Stimulus Payments
3. Child Credit based on 2019 income
They expect to clear the backlog in June and July.
You can check on your status using the link to Where's My Refund?
What I Need to Prepare Your Taxes
1. All W-2s for your jobs
2. All 1099-R Retirement Statements
3. Social Security year end 1099 if you get benefits.
4. Sum of all out of pocket medical expenses
5. If you can itemize (need over $12,000 single or 24,000 married),
your mortgage interest, property taxes, contributions and medical costs
6. Gambiling W2-G is you won any jackpots.
7. Any other income papers for interest or investments.
8. Your drivers license number and expiration date. Both if married.
9. For new dependents, their social security cards and birthdays.
10. Bank routing and account numbers, Better yet, a voided check.
11. Property tax amount if you are claiming the low income property tax rebates from NM.
12, Did you get the $1200 and $600 Stimulus Payments last year and this winter?